Easy ESTA Application Process

1. Fill Out the Application

Fill Out the Application

2. Review your Info

Review your Info

3. Pay Fees & Submit

Pay Fees & Submit

Apply for your ESTA Now


Why do you need to apply for an ESTA?

All eligible international travelers who want to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) need to apply for an ESTA authorization. USAEstaNow.com helps you every step of the way on your ESTA application. Find out if you should apply for an ESTA.


Who are you?

1. You’re a citizen or eligible national of a VWP country.

2. You plan to travel to the U.S. for business or pleasure.

3. You plan to travel for 90 days or less.


What do you need?

1. A valid passport from a VWP country.

2. Your contact information.

3. Your most recent employment information, if applicable.


Visa Waiver Program Countries


–   Andorra –   France –   Lithuania –   Slovakia
–   Australia –   Germany –   Luxembourg –   Slovenia
–   Austria –   Greece –   Monaco –   South Korea
–   Belgium –   Hungary –   Netherlands –   Spain
–   Brunei –   Iceland –   New Zealand –   Sweden
–   Chile –   Ireland –   Norway –   Switzerland
–   Czech Republic –   Italy –   Portugal –   Taiwan
–   Denmark –   Japan –   Republic of Malta –   United Kingdom
–   Estonia –   Latvia –   San Marino
–   Finland –   Liechtenstein –   Singapore

So now ...

What exactly is an ESTA?

ESTA stands for the  Electronic System for Travel Authorization. The ESTA is an automated screening program that is used to evaluate possible visitors to the United States (U.S.) prior to their travel. The ESTA will determine if a visitor is eligible to enter the US under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). The VWP allows citizens from selected countries to stay in the U.S. for up to 90 days, without having to go through the process of obtaining a visa. If you are planning to enter the U.S. through the VWP you must apply for an ESTA.


Do I have to apply for an ESTA?

You will need to apply for an ESTA if you plan on entering with the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), so only if you are a citizen or national of an eligible VWP country. Your ESTA will allow you transit through the United States or will make you eligible to stay for up to 90 days. This is of course only for business or pleasure. But, if you were already given a visa for tourism, work, or study in the U.S., you don’t need to apply for an ESTA and can use your visa instead.


Does my ESTA guarantee that I can enter the United States?

Your ESTA makes you eligible to travel to the U.S., but this doesn’t mean you are guaranteed entry to the country. A Customs and Border Protection Officer, at your port of entry, must grant you final admission.


Does my ESTA expire after each trip?

No. Your ESTA authorization is valid for up two years, or until your passport expires (whichever happens to come first). During this time you can travel to the U.S. for up to 90 days or less. You should make sure to leave country in between trips, so that a U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officer does not have any reason to suspect you are living in the country. Officially there is no minimum amount of time required between trips, as long as you don’t stay more than 180 days per annum. IF your passport is lost, stolen or expires, you will need to apply for a new ESTA.


When should I apply for my ESTA?

You can apply for your ESTA right now. You don’t need a set itinerary or confirmed tickets to apply for your travel authorization. We do suggest that you apply for your ESTA as soon as you plan a trip, or at least 72 hours in advance. If you wait until the last minute and your ESTA is denied, you won’t have enough time to apply for a visa through a U.S. Embassy or Consulate.


How do I apply?

You can apply for ESTA right now by clicking here. The entire ESTA application is completed online. You will need to provide basic information, including your name, date of birth, and passport number, as well as answer questions about any history of convictions, communicable diseases, and/or deportations.


How long will it take to receive my ESTA?

After your Esta Application is submitted you will receive one of three possible responses: Authorization Approved, Authorization Pending, or Travel Not Authorized. Most applicants are usually approved immediately. Authorizations can take up to 72 hours to be approved.


What if my ESTA is not authorized?

If your ESTA application is denied and still want to travel to the U.S., you apply for an appropriate visa through a U.S. Embassy or Consulate


Still need to know something?  Check out our Frequently Asked Questions!

USAEstaNow.com assists eligible Visa Waver Program (VWP) travelers to thoroughly complete their travel permit authorizations in order to obtain eligibility to travel to the United States. We offer a service that facilitates our application procedure, in order to accurately and efficiently complete and receive your ESTA. We are a private corporation that is not affiliated with the U.S. Government. Applications can also be filled out on the U.S. Government’s site for a fee of USD 14.00. In order to provide expert service to you, each application has a USD 55.00 fee, and includes the U.S. Government fees as well as our own private fee for the services rendered to you.